Each showcase event will provide schools with the following:
- Free training on the overview of the key priority areas, as identified by Department for Education
- An explanation of the role of English Hubs across England and their intended impact
- Support with school development planning on the identified key areas
- An opportunity for the school to apply for free funding to support the identified development areas for resourcing within your school
- An opportunity to apply for intensive support from the English Hub (free of charge)
- An opportunity to observe best practice in the English Hub classrooms.
You can book onto any of the above showcases by the following methods:
By telephone 01706 360027 ask to speak to Andrea Evans or Kath Smith
By email at: Englishhub@allsoulsce.rochdale.sch.uk
Or by completing the booking form below.
It is recommended that wherever possible two people from each school attend a Showcase.